The power of Clover in the palm of your hand
Wouldn't it be nice if your business technology was as easy to use as your personal technology?
Clover is an all-in-one system with custom hardware designed specifically for POS, software that helps you run your business better, and a merchant account that offers some of the best rates in the business.
Dedicated hardware that performs as good as it looks
Whether you're looking for a countertop unit or a mobile POS, Clover has integrated solutions designed specifically for point of sale. After all, it's not enough for your device to look good – it needs to stand up to thousands of transactions, safely and securely.
Clover's cloud-based system means you can manage this information from your Clover or from your own computer - no need to be in the store.
(Think about that: some of Clover's merchants say that they've finally been able to take their first vacation in years!)
Reports to give you insight into your business
Access reports on your device or remotely via Clover's web-based merchant dashboard. Spend less time in your store and more time at home… or in Hawaii, if that's your thing.
2000 Service Plan
Devices: Clover Mini, Clover Mobile
Get all the capabilities of a standard credit card terminal, plus more, including:
- Accept credit, debit, cash, and other tenders
- Includes support for EMV and Apple Pay
- Manage tips, tabs, and authorizations
- Closeout reporting
- Cloud syncing
- Optional employee permissions
Pro Service Plan
Devices: Clover Mini, Clover Mobile, Clover Station, Clover Go
This service plan includes all of the capabilities of the 2000 Service Plan:
Plus additional features that make it easier to keep track of item-level sales and manage your payments:
- Manage cash & tender types
- Ring up orders
- Charge tax
- Apply discounts
- Create items
- Manage customers
Clover Mobile: Features
A full-featured POS in a pint-sized package
Clover Mobile is much more than just a credit card reader. You get all the business-building features that Clover is known for, the ability to add optional applications to customize your system, and cloud-based data storage.
Who is it for?
Use Clover Mobile as a standalone device or as a complement to your Clover Station. It is designed for:
- Quick Serve for add-on orders
- Food truck owners
- Restaurants for paying at the table
- Retailers for "line busting" or inventory scanning
- Mobile service professionals
- Off Site events or festivals
- Ability to accept multiple credit and debit payment types
- EMV (chip + PIN; chip + signature)
- Contactless (including Apple Pay)
- Swipe (MSR)
- PIN Debit
- Barcode scanner
- Front-facing camera
- 2 connectivity options: wireless only or wireless + 3G (requires data plan)
- 7" Antimicrobial Corning® Gorilla® Glass display screen
- Lasts all day on a single charge
|Clover Mobile: Specifications|
Body: Brushed aluminum with white glass accents
Display: Antimicrobial Corning® Gorilla® Glass
Liquid silicone rubber provides additional product protection for improved impact (drop) performance
Clover Mobile 3G
Wi-Fi (802.11a/b/g/n wireless)
3G (Pentaband HSPA+): requires data plan — bring your own or use the one provided by Clover.
7", 1280px x 800px
Built-in 18.7-watt-hour rechargeable lithium-ion battery.
Clover Mobile is estimated to fully charge in less than 4.5 hours via Clover USB wall charger or with Clover Mobile Dock.
EMV chip card reader
NFC reader (EMV compliant)
3-Track Magstripe reader
- Pricing and product availability subject to change without notice.